Tuesday, May 8, 2012

We Were Not Meant to be Together

When I saw you for the first time at the metro station during a rush hour, I was skeptical to approach to you, yet I couldn't stop myself, your looks had me melted, soon I got to know you better. I looked forward to every morning because I knew I'd get to see you. The past 6 months have been truly amazing, from the day that I first met you..

Our love began to bloom much sooner than what I had expected and it was just a matter of time before you and I were inseparable. I did not want to think about the day that I would have to leave you, although I was aware that it was inevitable.. I kept convincing my heart that we had some more time. It wasn't just about ''what would people say'' anymore, they would talk anyway, considering that I am an Indian and you an American .. It was about the way you had grown on me, the way you had affected me.

All my attempts to go away from you failed and I always found myself coming back to you. Despite our short breakups I would always cave in and come back to you, I then realized that I was addicted. My family and friends started talking about my addiction for you, how it affected my existence. I know, we have had our good times, you cheered me up when I was down, even on a busy day just having you with me would make me happy, on the metro station it was your company that made the wait for the train worthwhile. Oh, how I love you.. How I adore you.. yet with a heavy heart, I have to say this...I've gotto stop seeing you, we both know it's time to say a final goodbye. Maybe we'll run into each other from time to time, it's bound to happen.. but I want to be strong and move on. Just know, that no matter what happens you have and will always have a special place in my life.

I love you, My Beloved Choco Frosted donut from Dunkin Donuts. Nobody will ever love you the way I did :(


5 comments:

  1. Sigh.....

    Reminds me of my tragic love affair with Haagen-Dazs Belgian Chocolate ice-cream :(

    It's painful! Absolutely painful! This tragedy of being star-crossed lovers! *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know that I am not the only going through this tough time, it's the knowledge that there's someone else out there ending their affair too, just like me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn! you just invigorated my donut appetite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy donuts you! I cannot go back :(

    ReplyDelete