Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mistakes

I have made an extra ordinary amount of mistakes in my life without learning anything from them in most of the cases. I made some knowingly and some unknowingly and thats precisely the reason why when I see somebody I love make the same mistakes, I try to stop them. But, IF they do not wish to take my advice then I let them go ahead with it. Because sometimes, regret is the best teacher.

My regret lives with me everyday, every hour, everytime I bow down my head on a prayer mat. The series of my mistakes are before my eyes and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it except ask and beg for forgiveness from the One who I have disobeyed.

2 comments:

  1. Something about this is just very beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. regret is what makes you go back to your creator, many a times! :)

    ReplyDelete